Monday, December 8, 2008

Is the Pen mightier than the Sword?

Read a few articles by a renowned Pakistani journalist Irfan Husain : http://www.dawn.com/weekly/mazdak/20080312.htm

I like to read articles which are written with a neutral view in mind. Articles that speak for the common man and are by the common man, irrespective of country or religion.
These terrorists are not a threat to one specific country but are enemies of the world. I hope the rest of the world realizes this soon. The only solution is a unified attack by all the countries to eliminate these handful of terrorists. These terrorists, who have gained undue importance and power due to the support of some wealthy islamic extremists from the Arab nations, HAVE to be brought down.

I pray for World Peace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just added you to my blog roll...

Indian Home Maker said...

And you have been awarded Bloggers for World Peace Award by Santa IHM :) Just came to get he url fom here, and I find this post here :) I agree, Terrorists are a threat to all the countries, including the governments who might have initially been ambivalent towards them.

Priyanka said...

Sabita : Thanks for dropping by. I will check out yours too.

IHM: Thanks for the award :)