Thursday, August 7, 2008

Why this Blog?

I just can't stop thinking about all these random things ALL the TIME !!! I have a busy married life with a 3 month old baby, and I am supposed to have only baby thoughts. But, thats just not possible. Even if I rest on a chair for about 5 mins, these completely random thoughts come to my mind. My mind feels so restless. I just want to relax. I want to stay calm and focussed. So I decided to write down these thoughts so that I can put it behind me. I can't write as fast as I can type. And I really don't have a whole lot of time to sit and start another diary. I already have a baby diary and a blog that I am maintaining. And the things I want to write here don't need to go in a diary. So why not another blog. I don't have to write everyday or even every week, only when I feel like it. In the past 7 years I've become this non-social person, or rather people think that I have, because I'd rather email than use the phone. I hate doing small talk. I call up someone only when if I want to inform them of something or if I need some help from them and if that can be done over the email or Orkut then I prefer doing that. Don't mistake me, I love having friends, LOADS of friends and I LOVE to keep in touch with them online. The best way of communication is if we meet in person, but if we can't then you know what I think the next best thing is. Where am I going with this? No Idea (basically because the memory cells in my brain have died during my pregnancy, I start a sentence and forget how I was planning to end it). But thats exactly my point. I want to write about complete random things that don't need to make a point. I stop here.

2 comments:

Avanti Sané said...

I think this is a great idea..being a Mom sometimes is overwhelming and all encompassing..this little spot might will give you the space you need..cheers!

Priyanka said...

Yup Avanti, I really needed this :)